Level 2/3 Childcare Practitioner
At Ruislip Stars Nurseries, we are currently looking for a level two or three qualified practitioner to join our team!
We are divided into two separate buildings based along the same parade in South Ruislip. We have a nursery for the younger children and the preschool for the slightly older children, and our before/after school club.
About the role:
As a qualified practitioner, you will be responsible for planning and delivering a programme of activities, being a keyworker, attending staff meetings and more. The role is full time, working 40 hours per week on shifts between the hours of 7am and 7pm. We are looking for somebody who works well as part of a team.
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare
- First aid qualification (desirable)
- Food hygiene qualification (desirable)
Why work for us?
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Family run business with a friendly team
- You get Christmas eve up to new year off and all bank holidays
- Opportunities for further training (CPD) and two in-house training days per year
- Central location; a short walk from the central line with lots of local shops